Lapse and break

Sometimes, something that seems to be small it's just a part of a larger plan.

So I was watching life pass through my eyes.
And I closed for a moment, a few seconds.
And everything stopped.

Like a crow watching the wind goes out of the sky.

I can't see... I'm blind.
And because of that, I have no one, but myself.

Life is like a pipe.
You can set fire, and watch it burn.
But if you don't smoke, you will never know how it feels.

I walked away, so far far.
And I got lost.
But the most beautiful paradises are those who you can't find it.

I was travelling away,
Like a bird who watches the sky, searching for the best moment to fly .

I lost too many things...
But it was just things.

If I lose you all, I can't breathe.
Because life it's made by moments, and if you don't have friends to share... well...

I'm just a lonely wolf...
Who is looking for his pack.

I can't find, anyone...
Everywhere I look...

Is empty.

How empty everything is.

I could travel the world to find myself.
But what I need is right here.

I can look at you in the eyes...
But, will you know ...
How I feel ?

I can't lose you.
But I already lost myself.
Because life is a losing game.
And I don't even know your name.

Why we need to be like this ?
Open your window my friend, and see...

How empty everything is.

Why ?

Why can't I say that I love you ?
Without a judgment...
Why ?
Why can't everybody love each other ?
Why?
Everything is so empty ?

Those questions have no right answer.
But in a lapse of time... you can believe.

And nothing really matters.






















Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Solto.

Velha Árvore

Um minuto